I'm going to try and do two posts. One right now and one when I get home after work tonight. They both deal with games but I don't have time this morning to combine them or to post both now becasue one has to do with pictures I have to resize before I put them here.
Okay, I don't sually do the games that circulate in J-Land. I enjoy reading and seeing them in the other journals, but I said in my last post I wanted to lighten things up for just a bit and three people have been kind enough to tag me for this one, so here goes.
Before I get into this morning's game, I want to thank the first two players to post for the Horizon Picture Game. Click on these two links, they both did a super job and have great journals to boot!
I will do another post tonight with the first of my horizon game pics and end the game on Tuesday with the rest of my three horizons I presented.
For today's game I want to thank:
Here are my answers for the game:
Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
l. I plan to visit Colorado and Alaska
- I want to see the great Pyramids of Egypt.
- I want to play music professionally again, for just a while or maybe part time.
- I want to see some old friends I haven’t seen in over thirty years.
- I want to meet as many of my J-Land friends in person as I can.
- I want to own one more brand spanking new car, hopefully a hybrid or a hydrogen powered vehicle.
- I want to live my life with love, happiness, peace, and goodwill.
Seven Things I Can Do
- I can safely operate and navigate boats of almost any size.
- I can play the guitar,
- I can sing.
- I can play the trombone.
- I can love and be loved.
- I can fix things (most of the time, anyway).
- I can build things.
Seven Things I Cannot Do
- I cannot east anything with a red spaghetti sauce without getting a little of the sauce on my clothing. I have tried for years and nope, can’t be done! (And I am NOT a sloppy eater!)
- I cannot fly
- I cannot watch anything or anyone suffer without trying to lend aid.
- I cannot intentionally hurt anyone or anything.
- I cannot use welding equipment.
- I cannot rebuild an automotive engine without help.
- I cannot build a house without help.
Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
- A sense of humor.
- A sense of adventure.
- I’d be lying if I didn’t say a pleasing appearance.
- A flirtatious glance.
- A nice personality.
- A good sense of self.
- A personal relationship of faith.
Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. Darn it!
- Dang it!
- Yes Sir!
- Yes Ma’am!
- Good Grief!
- "_____________" Standing by on channels 16 and 68!
Seven Celebrity Crushes
- Meg Ryan
- Helen Hunt
- Lindsay Wagner
- Sela Ward
- Morgan Fairchild
- Susan Sarrandon
- Linda Day George
This was fun, I hope you all enjoyed. Have a great day and I'll post again tonight.